Java discussions newsgroups
|Ural Beacon Ltd
|Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:56 am Post subject: ZoomChart 3.08 released
ZoomChart is a powerful tool developed by Ural Beacon for charting
data on the internet. Simply integrate your data with our plug and
play software for charting content in minutes.
January 20, 2005 -- Plot unlimited lines of historical or real time
data and customise the chart look and feel with simple html changes.
Your website users can select and deselect lines and zoom in and out
of data interactively.
In our free charts area, we provide a unique service - with our online
chart builder, you can create a free personalised interactive chart
for your website, featuring data uploaded by you. Your free chart is
created with a slimline edition of ZoomChart hosted on our server.
In addition, you can download a full ZoomChart evaluation copy for
integration into your local environment.
ZoomChart is typically used for displaying financial information. The
product is easily configured to display prices, histories, intraday
and live streaming charts for shares, funds, investments and unit
trusts. However, the application works well with many types of data
sources - any unit of measurement can be represented against a
timeline. Our client base is not exclusively financial.
Please view our online demo for a comprehensive analysis of ZoomChart
Through simple integration with your financial data our technology
provides multiple benefits that are not available with static
• You can easily select and deselect multiple funds, indices, and unit
trusts, comparing them against each other.
• Advanced zoom capability to access any part of a chart, from a ten
year range to one day.
• Data is loaded on demand meaning that performance is greater in
comparison to alternative charting solutions.
• New data is streamed behind the scenes so no need to reload a whole
page in order to update the chart.
• You can detach, maximise, resize the chart dynamically and quickly
select a data range.
• Supports printing by generating a .gif or .png version of the
current chart view on the fly.
• Highly configurable and very easy to integrate with your database.
• ZoomChart applet can be viewed with any browser supporting Java 1.02
• More fun to use compared to server generated static images.
Our product can compliment and enhance any existing server side charts
or tools you currently provide online.
ZoomChart can be reviewed at the following url:
This url demonstrates how some of our clients are using ZoomChart:
Ural Beacon Ltd
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum