JVM, native methods and hardware [Archive]
View Full Version : JVM, native methods and hardware
- JNI, loading multiple shared objects
- need jvm for linux
- jni - problems when loading shared library
- how the JVM for windows was developed
- Big perfs problems with IBM/JVM 1.4
- Re: c/c++ library for class files
- JVM doesn't free memory on WIndows 2000
- Java Memory-Limits
- Dell Axim terminate problem with Java (CrEme)
- Calling C from Java
- problem using seial port
- HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error
- JNI: COM event sinks in a DLL
- Picojava I(II) documentation.
- J9 JVM plugin for PocketPC 2003
- Java Bombs But Only with Mozilla not IE
- major version 49?
- Running Sun 1.4.2 in 32-bit mode on the Opteron (Linux)
- VM Launcher
- Question about fcmpg & fcmpl
- 1.5.0 Bytecode Compatibility
- Another bug in Oolong ?
- Sun Forte / ONE Community Edition class lib ?
- java / jre / applets in pocket pc
- Re: JAVA J2ME ON POCKET PC - SUN NEEDS YOUR HELP
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2006 phpBB Group.